About Me

My photo
My name is Autumn. I was born on Earth in the year 3012. When I was eleven years old, my parents disappeared - forcing me and my little brother Ben (but I call him Scrub) across the galaxy to Allied-IV to live with my Grandparents. My best friend Frankie, is a ghost, which has made life both interesting and difficult. I'm happy to have my grandparents - Papa Ralph and Gramma Bea - but I have never given up hope that one day I will find my parents and this nightmare will be over. This is my story...or at least part of it.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Thank You

Hello to all of you!

And a big THANK YOU (see that's a big thank you, haha) to all of you who have subscribed to this site, left comments (I will respond to each and every one in upcoming posts), and visited this site since it's creation a few weeeks ago.

Please share this site with all of your friends (CLICK HERE), and keep that feedback coming!

With great gratitude,
Damon

No comments:

Post a Comment