About Me

My photo
My name is Autumn. I was born on Earth in the year 3012. When I was eleven years old, my parents disappeared - forcing me and my little brother Ben (but I call him Scrub) across the galaxy to Allied-IV to live with my Grandparents. My best friend Frankie, is a ghost, which has made life both interesting and difficult. I'm happy to have my grandparents - Papa Ralph and Gramma Bea - but I have never given up hope that one day I will find my parents and this nightmare will be over. This is my story...or at least part of it.

Friday, May 11, 2012

Update to books one and two!!

Read the COMPLETE first chapter here: http://www.goodreads.com/story/show/300701-an-autumn-snow-adventure-book-two?chapter=412958 I'm really enjoying the direction this series is taking...I hope you all do as well! And for those of you who do not know already, Book One is now available as an e-book! Check it our for you favorite e-reader. ALso working to get Book One in to audiobook format!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment